Your categories and questions are wrapped in this interactive quiz game for individual players or teams. The board size is flexible, so you decide how many questions and categories are in the game. All these games come with interactive help cues so you know what to do at each step of the game.
2. Team Showdown
Two teams compete to find all the answers under your questions or topics. Your game board can have up to 12 possible answers. And you decide how many points each answer is worth. This game is great for reinforcing details and building teamwork! And it's a great energizer for your class or meeting.
3. Who Wants to Know?
Arrange your questions in increasing difficulty like a TV game show. Can your player or team make it to the top? The flexible design of this game lets you put either points or recognition phrases as the value of each question. For example, use "Genius Level" instead of "1,000,000" as the top level.
How Does It Work?
Our training games work because people pay attention to fun. These games enable trainers, teachers and presenters to make ANY subject into an engaging activity. With Game Show Presenter, your review questions become the focus of an interactive quiz game. And that turns a dry review into a fun, stimulating challenge that is its own reward for paying attention. It's a great group game for orientations, meetings, class reviews, and to make sure your presentation points stick.
What Results Can You Get with Training and Classroom Games?
To sum up hundreds of testimonials from trainers and educators who use Game Show Presenter in their classes, meetings and presentations, they got these results:
Greater participation Improved test performance Higher morale
Increased retention Better feedback & evaluations Stronger focus on subject matter
Improve Your Results for as Little as $49!
- New! You now have a choice of two great levels of Game Show Presenter.
- The $49 Bronze Level, formerly named Classics, is our best value for learning games.
- The new Gold Level raises the bar with our most advanced game show software yet.
- The Gold Level Game Show Presenter is designed for presentation pros.
- Either way, you get the three most popular formats for learning, training and group activity games.
Easy to setup and use
- 3 games in one program that are popular with trainers, teachers and event planners. (GOLD version has a bonus 4th game!)
- Easily add your own questions and answers.
- Built-in coaching gets you started fast.
- Customize the title screen with your game show name, a logo or picture.
- Save your game files for repeat use. Build a collection!
- Music, sound effects and score tracking are built in.
- Add a picture to any question.
- Works with or without number key buzzers.
- Even more advanced features in the Gold Level version
Make your own game shows on any topic
Using our presentation games:
New Year Training Blues?
Motivate people to engage with your annual required training... Use Game Show Presenter to review your material in challenging game formats. Trainees are rewarded with fun for what they know and learn. It works! Get it for your next training session.
What our customers say...
This is one of the best investments I have made in regard to training and "just for fun" tools.Don C. - Trainer and entertainer
Your software is highly effective and good for the budget. (I've tried others that charge upwards of $900.)Dr. Martin A. - Medical educator
Your game show software was a complete success for our quarterly meeting!Maricruz P. - Event planner
Our party was a hit, especially the Feud-style Game (Team Showdown).Bruce B. - Office manager
We used Game Show Presenter GOLD Level at a recent Meet and Greet, it was PERFECT! We love it and can't wait to use it at other meetings. Sandra B. - Event planner
"I truly love the games!! It makes learning so much fun and really adds value to what I do!" Dierdre D. - Trainer
Easy to use. Great sounds effects. It was a big hit at our managers' meeting. R.M. - Meeting planner
Game Show Presenter is one of the best training tools I have ever used. My participants learned faster and retained more by playing the game. Tom S. - General manager
The show was a hit in the workshop I conducted! Thanks for a great gameshow program. R.S. in Maryland
Make it fun to pay attention!
Get Game Show Presenter to energize your classes or meetings